Sunday, 6 September 2026

I contradict myself by saying Christian explanations of the Trinity should be sought and ignored


2:00  Idolatry has put the wrong people in charge. Christo-Liberals are in charge. 

3:00  Selection process

5:00  Polytheists fall foul of Ockham's Razor.

6:00  Pagan pantheons were superseded by the Abrahamic religions. 

7:00  Jewish recidivism

8:00  Jews fear to tell Christians that Christianity is idolatry. 

Atheist gentiles blame Jews. 

8:00  Idolaters are in charge. 

9:00   A poem or song about idolatry

11:00  Mortal sin

12:00  Jewish and Muslims hypocrites

14:00  I contradict myself.

15:00  Jesus could not have created the Universe.

18:00   Cultural Christians are higher status than believing Christians; secular Jews are higher status than observant Jews; cultural Muslims are higher status than believing Muslims. 

21:00  There are more hypocrites claiming to be ethical monotheists than there are principled Jews, Christians and Muslims. 


25:00  Christianity is kaput. 

26:00  Knife analogy

29:00  Resolving to remove hypocrites from public life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I contradict myself by saying Christian explanations of the Trinity should be sought and ignored

2:00  Idolatry has put the wrong people in charge. Christo-Liberals are in charge.  3:00  Selection process 5:00  Polytheists fall foul of O...