1:09:00 This is where Mark's question can be found but it is polluted by noise pollution. Not clearly stating it in the description certainly helps with content production as we queue up one by one to answer his question without realising what it is after which we are sent on our way for failing to address the issue which is never stated.
If this exercise is really about asking and answering questions, then the question should be clearly stated in the description in 100 characters.
For some reason Megan was unable to ask her question properly either as I was again and again interrupted as I attempted to answer it on Brett's channel which was more about displaying how many people wanted to join his stream rather than about facilitating a dialogue that had a point to it.
This seems to be a peculiarly Christian characteristic: I remember a Jewish contact complaining about precisely this characteristic of beating about the bush.
https://radicalisedrabbi.blogspot.com/2026/10/the-importance-of-hierarchy.html
https://radicalisedrabbi.blogspot.com/2026/10/nanny-thea-flock-alypsenow-treats.html
If you have a question to ask, it is only one sentence. If you want to ramble on about nothing in particular other than you find the whole narrative of Jesus unbelievable because it is absurd, the world is your oyster and YouTube is your platform.
1:22:00 Did I even know what the question was?
No comments:
Post a Comment