Monday 23 April 2018

Email explaining my reasons for wishing to convert to Orthodox Judaism

Sent: Monday, 23 April 2018, 17:04:30 GMT+1
Subject: For the attention of Dayanim Abrahams, Binstock, Gelley and Simons

Dear Rabbis Abrahams, Binstock, Gelley and Simons

You may find my application for conversion a little unusual.

I am applying directly to each of you because I fear that any attempt I make to get a Letter of Recommendation from my local Orthodox rabbi will be unsuccessful.

While I have met Rabbi Sacks twice and have a Facebook friend who is a rabbi, I suspect no Letter of Recommendation from them will be forthcoming either.

I believe the reasons are because I am a nationalist and a political activist. While I have advocated nothing that would offend against the Noahide laws, the general attitude towards me seems to be that of deep wariness.  This may be to do with a series of gun and flag photographs found online that I imagine would offend Jewry but which I hasten to assure you were intended to identify myself with nationalism so that I can make the following points:

1)  If Judaism is divine ethno-nationalism, then Islam must be divine civic nationalism.

2)  Christianity is idolatrous and offends against the third Noahide law, while Islam satisfies all seven.

3)  Jews have a religious duty to remind the gentile when his laws fall dangerously below the minimum moral standards of the Noahide laws because it is part of their tikkun olam.  Secular Koranism more than satisfies these standards. thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/secular-koranism.html

4)  Because of rising antisemitism, Jews are understandably fearful of saying anything to provoke the gentile.  However, once I become an Orthodox Jewess, I will be able to throw myself in front of the bullets shot by outraged gentiles intended for Jewry on your behalves as one of you in an act of Kiddush Hashem.

5)  While acutely aware of the obvious idolatry of Christianity for so many centuries, I do see that you could not for obvious reasons quite bring yourselves to point this out to Christians when they took their religion seriously in fear that it would provoke their customary violence and intimidation. In any case, you cannot now bring yourselves to point this out the Post-Christian in the current atmosphere of rising antisemitism now that he no longer believes in anything other than sex and drugs and rock and roll as well as gay marriage and transgenderism.

6)  It has been said that Islam is "Judaism Lite". If this is so, then Secular Koranism is intended to be "Islam Lite" and, with this in mind, I conceived of Secular Koranism.  Secular Koranism is not a belief system, but a legal system that guarantees freedom of belief with https://quran.com/2/256, would make it unconstitutional to tax a citizen more than a flat rate income tax of 20% https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khums, shame immoral women who produce illegitimate offspring and then badly parent the next generation of unemployable criminals with https://quran.com/24/2 and is intended to restore patriarchy which will not be too difficult once good moral men and women who want to properly parent their legitimate offspring co-operate with each other with a view to drawing a line very firmly under so many decades of degenerate culture.

It is my considered view as a rational and moral woman that feminism that produces the sexual immorality that is undermining Western civilisation, and I would like this matter highlighted and publicised in my campaign to promote the Noahide laws among gentiles with the assistance and support of what I hope will become my Kehillah Kedoshah.

To this end, I thought the quickest way would be to write to you individually in the hope that you will believe me to be a suitable candidate for conversion after meeting me and then write each other Letters of Recommendation on my behalf.

I trust my blog https://radicalisedrabbi.blogspot.co.uk/ will display what little knowledge of Judaism I have so far managed to acquire.

Yours sincerely

Claire Khaw

1 comment:

  1. A splendid and worthy letter. I hope your qualifications satisfy the criteria.

    ReplyDelete

Why are Feminists angry? Marriageability classes ep 6

4:00  Having to repeat oneself 6:00  If you hear something repeated often enough, you will believe it to be true. https://corpus.quran.com/t...