Saturday, 22 August 2026

Before I explained priestly absolution and the operation of the patriarchy and hierarchy in the after stream conversation


10:52 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Megan should ignore Brett posturing and displaying his piety that he expects nothing from God and only wants a hut if he gets to heaven.

10:53 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Rational and honest people would only obey God's laws if that would avoid Hell.

10:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​ALOhm has blocked me after refusing to tell me his religion. Why talk endlessly about religion but refuse to state yours?

10:56 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Why not just admit that obeying God is a divine bargain and therefore transactional? Too straightforward for Christians, I suppose. They want everything to be murky and confusing to excuse their evil.

10:57 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Scott doesn't go to church because he can't stand those people.

10:58 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​You're just going to get bad spirituality if your beliefs are absurd.

10:58 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@TonyTigerGreat So much heresy!

10:59 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Judaism has the idea of emunah and bitachon.

10:59 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Doubtless I will not be allowed to explain this to the men because I would spoil the vibe, eh, Megan?

11:00 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​They just pretend to want to know, but they will pretend to understand and then instantly forget. So intellectually dishonest.

11:01 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@TonyTigerGreat Do you know about emunah and bitachon?

11:03 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChadMatthewAlbin Thank you for your question the other day about my theories on reincarnation and my place in it. Will I have the honour of explaining this on your channel?

11:04 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​I don’t have streaming services

11:04 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​In no rush to live stream

11:04 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@TonyTigerGreat Would you agree that Christians are functionally atheist?

11:05 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Trying to get priorities in order. You don’t need me to express your thoughts on it

11:05 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChadMatthewAlbin I've already explained it a few times on my channel, but nobody watches it.

11:06 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I am backstage.

11:06 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​It will be ok. Things will be fine Claire

11:06 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Expect to repent

11:07 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Does God love us?

11:08 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​How do we know?

11:08 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​unconditionally

11:08 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Where does it say unconditionally?

11:08 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Things will only be fine if I carry on making my points. I will at least have discharged my duty to warn and advise. These idolaters have been warned and advised but they ignore and forget.

11:09 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​Chad, don't know, don't care, it's what I feel.

11:09 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Where does it say God loves us?

11:09 AM
@LoricaSancta
​​the flood might say it was conditional in ways

11:09 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​"For while we were yet sinners" is a good place to start . . .

11:09 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​hey y'all, why do refer to God as father?

11:10 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@TonyTigerGreat We are here in the chat and they in their echo chambers cannot even think of being fair to people who disagree with them.

11:10 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​All of us Marc?

11:10 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​All of us?

11:10 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​the good father will kick yer arse, with love

11:10 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Even those sick people?

11:11 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChadMatthewAlbin We are supposed think God loves us because He made us laws just to protect us from each other and ourselves.

11:11 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​ He even loves those that “he never knew”?

11:12 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@TonyTigerGreat Maybe the beginner class is not up to the advanced class lessons we are trying to teach them.

11:12 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Do we hold God to unrealistic expectations?

11:13 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Everyone gets smited off the planet

11:13 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChadMatthewAlbin Leibniz said God loves us because he made for us the best of all possible worlds. Short easy to understand Wikipedia entry on this.

11:13 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Every person

11:14 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChadMatthewAlbin All who are mortal die, but we all have immortal souls. If we are so smart we should be able to distinguish between good and evil in theory and in practice.

11:15 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChadMatthewAlbin Good is what God commands and evil what He forbids. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

11:16 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Don't believe anything Brett says, Megan. He's worships a deceased Jew as the co-equal of the Supreme Creator or just pretends to.

11:17 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I could answer all Megan's questions but she won't even let me speak.

11:17 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Megan will never discuss the Trinity.

11:18 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Time to kick off the men so we can talk, Megan.

11:19 AM
@SeekingGenuine
​​We can chat offline after the stream if youd like, Claire

11:20 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​there's an "after the stream" ?!?!? 🀯

11:20 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Why are you talking to these losers anyway? They don't know anything and want to stay Christian or pretend to worship Jesus. This means they will STAY LOSERS. It's pitiful.

11:21 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Sure, Megan. I'll stay to answer your questions.

11:22 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@YoavBressler Chris Howard was full of heresy yesterday. No bitachan nor emunah.

11:24 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Christianity made way for Liberalism, Liberalism made way for Intersectional Feminism, and that is why men are mediocre, infantilised, effeminate, mentally ill and learning disabled.

11:24 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
​#2
​Oh you mean like Paul?

11:25 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​They are not saying anything. They can barely express themselves. Now Marc is there.

11:25 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​Claire, nobody has any idea what you are trying to express yet you accuse others. Contradictions...

11:27 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​If there were a proper hierarchy, I would know who to talk to but there is no unquestionable chain of command. Beta male losers have no alpha male to protect their interests.

11:28 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@MarcInTbilisi Are you really saying you have not heard of Secular Koranism?

11:29 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​I agree with Bee, I disagree with Marc. We are not deserving

11:29 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I guess I have to accept that I am talking to backward children in adult male bodies. Megan is their nanny, and they love their nanny, who never tells them anything that frightens them.

11:29 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
​​white makes right ✅

11:29 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​In my experience, things are never as bad as you believe and yet far worse than you know . . .

11:30 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I can't wait for Megan to kick ouf these bloviating men so I can tell her what she needs to understand about these BBLs.

11:31 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
​​tayo, you will always bet a pirate pet🦜🏴‍☠☠

11:31 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Megan would never tell Brett to stop bloviating because she is so agreeable, kind and patient.

11:35 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​It's creepy how infantilised these men are. Show and tell, go the seven dwarves.

11:37 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​Welcome to the internet. Where everyone comes on to preach their personal theology and call everyone else’s bullshit

11:37 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Is anyone linking Lindsay Clancy with Beckie of Breakwater? Are we to praise her because she didn't kill her son? Are moral standards now so low?

11:38 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Not even God has unconditional love, folks!

11:39 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​I need a break from this shit ✌

11:40 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​These men are queuing up for their audience with Megan. I who have the solution am kept waiting and won't be live or recorded. This is the consequence of living in a matriarchy.

11:40 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@teestrypzSOG I know exactly what you mean!

11:40 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​Claire is fun.

11:41 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@teestrypzSOG This shit rots your brain and destroys brain cells.

11:41 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​But what would it be like to go bowling with her? πŸ€”

11:41 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChristianDiaspora Just understand what I am saying.

11:42 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​That is clearly not enough πŸ˜…

11:43 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChristianDiaspora Why do you feel you have to like me to accept that I am speaking the truth? That's so infantile.

11:43 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
​​learn your role as a bird, Tayo.. sorry to break it to you, Free Bird was a bigoted southern rock song 🎡

11:43 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​These pathetic men need a good ticking off, and Megan is too nice to do that.

11:44 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​I like you - while mostly rejecting your more unambiguous assertions 😬

11:44 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChristianDiaspora Such as?

11:45 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#3
​As if you even can. You’re highly limited in your choice

11:45 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​That you 'have the solution' or 'live in a matriarchy', e.g. 😝

11:45 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​The White Man is finished if these BBLs are the representative of ordinary white men. I fear they are though.

11:46 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@ChristianDiaspora So you think we live in a patriarchy?

11:47 AM
@ChristianDiaspora
​​Well, our circumstances may not be comparable at all πŸ€”

11:47 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​The matriarchy promotes mediocrity and ignores the worthwhile because the insecure female not capable of analysis thinks numbers is better than quality, right, Megan?

11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Are we speaking alone, or will you be surrounded by your guard dogs to interrupt and distract me, Megan?

11:49 AM
@SeekingGenuine
​​I'll let people participate, but want to give you time as priority

11:50 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​If only Brett would just stop hogging Megan and let Marc have a chance.

Tayo just said he is sick of this. I know the feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before I explained priestly absolution and the operation of the patriarchy and hierarchy in the after stream conversation

10:52 AM @OfficialSecularKoranism ​​Megan should ignore Brett posturing and displaying his piety that he expects nothing from God and only w...