Wednesday 14 October 2020

Christians are the ones most offended by my performance indicators

There are people who are actually offended that I proposed measuring the effectiveness of the Abrahamic religions.

Since religion is about instilling morality and morality is about keeping our tribe, nation, empire and civilisation in existence and apart from others, I would have thought people would be grateful that I am proposing an objective measure of the comparative effectiveness of religions.

I suppose I should have expected that the adherents of the religion found to be least effective of all the gentile religions would be the least grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Mariche, psychologist and historian on the Caliphate and Empire

1:00  Reaching a logical conclusion 2:00  In our post-truth society, people will still make a decision not because it is the right thing to ...