Wednesday 14 October 2020

I am accused of being an "Islamist" because a Christian could not explain how Christianity is not kaput

"Back off, or I'll call you a terrorist and call the cops on you!"

"Back off, or I'll call the cops on you for denying the Trinity of Jesus. Do you know what believing Christians would do to people who deny the Trinity?"

I certainly do. They would be burned at the stake for heresy and blasphemy. Thank God for the First Amendment which comes from quran.com/2/256

"Back off, or I'll call you a neurotic bitch for daring to question my precious religion that I no longer believe in anyway."


https://www.facebook.com/alex.s.germain.9/posts/10157185584971076

Claire Khaw

Time to grow up and face facts about the failure of the Western religion. It is actually racist to think that what you think is your racial superiority will protect you from the vicissitudes of being without a functioning religion.


Alex St. Germain

two very illogical remarks that have no bearing on the topic in question. This is notva matter of theology, not a matter of racism, but the antithesis of justice in the name of justice.


Claire Khaw

What you complain about above can be traced to the failure of Christianity. What is so illogical about that?

The other illogical remark that you must be referring to is my saying that you are either racist or chauvinist for pretending that

1) Christianity is not kaput

2) even kaput Christianity and kaput liberalism would be better than the only rational and moral choice

I don't see how that conclusion is illogical.


You seem to be saying that your laws are not just. Your laws are not just because your moral system does not give justice. Too bad you won't admit that Christianity has failed and is now indistinguishable from Political Correctness and Intersectional Feminism. When your antivirus has failed, your computer is infected. When your computer is infected, it means your antivirus has failed. The Christian antivirus has failed.


Alex St. Germain

You foolishly bkame the failure of Christianity. Radical securalism detached itself from religion. Not the failure of Christianity.

Get your argument strait and your socio-theological message strait. People choose not to believe


Claire Khaw

When your laws no longer reflect your moral system, your moral system has failed. You think your moral system is Christianity when it is now Political Correctness and Intersectional Feminism.


My argument is perfectly straightforward: what you complain about is the consequence of a failed moral system.


Alex St. Germain

again which system? Western jurisprudence, the Christian faith, the people choosing to separate from any faith? A moral responsibility? Which is it?


Claire Khaw

"Radical securalism detached itself from religion. Not the failure of Christianity."

What do you mean by these incomplete sentences?


Alex St. Germain

I feel like l am in a circular argument going nowhere.


Claire Khaw

I am afraid I cannot make any sense out of your disjointed sentences and what you think are questions.

You have yet to make an argument.


Alex St. Germain

Goodbye Claire

I have a day ahead of me


*************************

Alex St. Germain

Re-read your comments. It is disconnected and unclear. First you talk about western religion, then that of racism. In the context of the subject matter, what are you saying?

You have an almost vehement hatred for the Christian heritage. You want curse it, find fault with it, and then use it for every failure of the West.


Claire Khaw

I am talking of two separate things:

1) Christianity is kaput.

2) Western Man denies this either genuinely thinking it is not, or denies it because he doesn't want to replace it with the only moral and rational choice, which suggests racism and/or chauvinism.

The Judeo-Christian heritage of the West points to its future of a Judeo-Islamic heritage that includes Christians and other idolaters because the Koran affirms the First Amendment in quran.com/2/256

It is only to be expected that I would cause offence for pointing out that Christianity is kaput. Because you deny this, I have asked for evidence from you that it is not kaput, which you have been unable to provide. Accusing me of hatred will not make me think that you have answered my question, however.


Alex St. Germain

you are an Islamist. That is your belief. Don't sell me Islam as if it is beyond judgment. Or that it offers a utopia.

Yours is a tired argument that has gone on for centuries and has been the cause of so much suffering for all.

I have made my point clear over and over about the status of Christianity within a Secular world, or any faith for that matter.


Claire Khaw

 I have never said Islam is "beyond judgement" or that it "offers utopia".

What exactly is this "tired old argument" I have made?

What is the status of Christianity within a secular world?


Alex St. Germain

And ad hominem arguments aimed at me are as concerning as a spring rain.


Claire Khaw

What ad hominem arguments?


Alex St. Germain

l just don't know what you want to hear or read about Christianity. Your distaste for it almost resembles that of neurotic.

You feel an intense need to bring down Christianity and replaced Westernism with Shsria law.

claiming my inability or refusals to answer your questions when in actual fact l have. You just don't like the message.


Claire Khaw

I am just pointing out that Christianity is kaput. If you disagree, tell me how it is not kaput.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Mariche, psychologist and historian on the Caliphate and Empire

1:00  Reaching a logical conclusion 2:00  In our post-truth society, people will still make a decision not because it is the right thing to ...