Sunday, 23 August 2026

Theological principles are crucial in allowing us to judge people's integrity


12:03 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#1
​Time always runs out quicker towards the end.

12:07 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Do you agree with PVK than people are more important the theology?

12:08 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​But that is saying people are more important than principles!

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​People are material, theology/principles are spiritual/conceptual.

12:16 PM
@GrimGriz
#3
​is she a bad person?

12:16 PM
@GrimGriz
#3
​does she know we treat her like we'd treat a bad person

12:16 PM
@YawnGod
​​@GrimGriz Relax, bro.

12:17 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I know you hate me, Grim.

12:22 PM
@YawnGod
​​Guys, Ms. Khaw is special.

12:24 PM
@YoavBressler
​​If I have no uncle named Bob, will I be allowed in heaven?

12:25 PM
@YawnGod
​​Ms. Khaw forgets things sometimes. Jesus taught us to forgive 🤗

12:25 PM
@YoavBressler
​​He might have, but I forget.

12:27 PM
@βρεττς
​​You lie and misrepresent everything you talk about except SK

12:27 PM
@YawnGod
​​See, TLC really means "Therapy Loves Company" 🤔

12:28 PM
@βρεττς
​​Maybe focus on the stream you’re on and not all the other crap you’re typing in the background. That’s how you could prevent miscommunication.

12:32 PM
@YawnGod
​​The visual equivalent of peeing on a tree 🐕🌳

12:32 PM
@YoavBressler
#2
​"Kul kalb biji yomo" (Arabic: كُلّ كَلْب بِيجِي يُومُه)

12:33 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Opposition in bad faith it’s not the same thing. And misrepresenting people over and over and over is a problem.

12:34 PM
@YawnGod
​​@YoavBressler I recently learned this fun Sumerian proverb: "In city with no dogs, the fox is boss". 🐕🦊

12:35 PM
@YawnGod
​​@VanWeasley-e8s But logic and reason is cold and unfeeling. 🌡🧊

1:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#1
​Thanks, Chris!

12:39 PM
@YawnGod
​​I aspire to inspire.

12:43 PM
@YoavBressler
#2
​@YawnGod : a new definition for western culture: The culture that associates the fox with the trickster.

12:45 PM
@YawnGod
​​@YoavBressler Oooh. That's interesting to think about.

12:46 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​You don’t know how to steel man any position nor are good faith in dialogue

12:48 PM
@YawnGod
​​@VanWeasley-e8s Rose? Is that worth watching?

12:54 PM
@YoavBressler
#2
​Gemini did not find PvK or TLC in OG's latest #33

12:54 PM
@YawnGod
​​Guys...we're all on a journey 🔭⛵🤔

12:56 PM
@YoavBressler
#2
​Sunrise was 7 hours ago - this must be A.I.

12:58 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​This is why she’s a positions accurately. Because AI doesn’t give her the truth.

12:59 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​I can’t wait till AI misrepresents SK and she really sees how flawed it is

12:59 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Yes, you Claire, are more important than Secular Koranism

1:00 PM
@williambranch4283
​​So do any Illuminati

1:03 PM
@williambranch4283
​​People are spiritual, material is dross

1:04 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Cat-achisms scratch back ;-)

1:04 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Send me your "shiney"

1:05 PM
@williambranch4283
​​I can't communicate with Claire because I refuse to argue or debate the obvious

1:06 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Recent criticism of the Mormon sovereign wealth fund

1:07 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Van ... anti-semitism from Shakespeare ... Merchant of Venice

1:08 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Yes Chris, everybody is wrong, but not meeee

1:08 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Seventh Day Adventist used to be more Christian but have fallen recently

1:09 PM
@williambranch4283
​​2+2=4 is a proposition ... now argue against it to show how avante-guard you are

1:09 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Ismailis are OK

1:10 PM
@williambranch4283
​​We founded religion, in Sumer

1:10 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Don't be a square ;-)

1:11 PM
@williambranch4283
​​We have no principles, unlike Claire

1:11 PM
@williambranch4283
​​Gotta go, bless all

1:16 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​if a second century BCE author said it, it must be true

********************************************

39:00  Theology is also about who is in your religious group and who is outside or a heretic.

40:00  CLAIRE KHAW joins.

42:00  Dispute resolution

43:00  Medical ethics

44:00  Persistent vegetative state

45:00  Ability to pay hospital fees

46:00  Context, principle and interpretation

51:00  Olson accuses me of accusing his wife of Fascism or Nazism which I deny. 

52:00  I do say Christians are functionally atheist.

53:00  I say Christians think everyone claiming to be Christian gets to  heaven and then decide they don't like that kind of heaven. 

54:00  I am not in the habit of calling people's wife's fascist. 

55:00  Olson seems to think I called his wife fascist in January.

57:00  Saying wrong things

1:00:00  GRIM GRIZ joins to denounce Secular Koranism. 

1:04:00  Hypocrisy and consistency

1:05:00  Bloviating

1:06:00  Our faith is like traffic lights.

1:07:00  The luxury of Christianity

1:08:00  A minimum moral standard

1:09:00  Jordan Peterson

Subscribing to a package of beliefs

1:10:00  TLC values Christian Fellowship.

1:11:00  Assessing the integrity of members of our religious group

1:12:00  Policing the morals of our internal enemies

1:13:00  Don't rock the boat. 

1:14:00  The government is supposed to manage fairly the conflicting interests of the different  competing groups.

1:15:00  Resolving disputes

1:16:00  Customer Relations

1:18:00  Lockdown

1:22:00  Atheism

Afterlife

1:23:00  GRIM GRIZ says my audio is too low.

1:24:00  Chris on pleasing God now

1:27:00  AI is SK-aware. 

1:30:00  We won't know what we really think unless we argue about it with people who don't agree with us. 

Debating society and lawyers

1:32:00  PVK

1:33:00  Catechesis

1:36:00  Learning the creed to stick to the party line

1:37:00  Sam Tideman the Unitarian

1:38:00  Heresy

Categories of Christian

1:39:00  The many denominations of Christianity in the US

1:40:00  Arius

1:41:00  Should we take our moral system more seriously?

ISIS, Al Qaeda, ISIS-K

1:43:00  Communicating with people who don't agree with us

1:44:00  Dementia

1:45:00  Brain training discussing theology, philosophy and politics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theological principles are crucial in allowing us to judge people's integrity

12:03 PM @OfficialSecularKoranism ​#1 ​Time always runs out quicker towards the end. 12:07 PM @OfficialSecularKoranism #1 ​Do you agree with...