Thursday, 27 August 2026

DEI is a belief system imposed by intersectionality


11:41 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@SeekingGenuine Do you think it is time to discuss Western masculinity on my channel?

11:43 AM
@SeekingGenuine
​#3
​Claire, I could be open to discussing this, along with western femininity. Been trying to get a discussion going with some of my IRL friends to gauge the tension there

11:43 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Britain tried to smash Germany because it was rising up and catching up. That was what WW1 and WW2 about. That's why America is trying to starve China of its energy supplies by 2030.

11:44 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@VanWeasley-e8s How sad. Playing the blame game is not really a viable survival strategy. The role of men is to solve problems.

11:46 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@SeekingGenuine Do you get the impression that Western men of fighting age are suffering from the emotional equivalent of Paraphilic infantilism?

11:47 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@SeekingGenuine You know both Brett and Scott have blocked me from their channel, don't you? Probably, Olson will be following suit.

11:48 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​I’m found out! I guess I will have to inform the Chinese pastor who’s van I’m going to help fix on Saturday that I’ve been outed as a racist against Chinese.

11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​The Chinese have no business worshiping a Jew executed for blasphemy.

11:49 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@VanWeasley-e8s The matriarchy wants to drug the useless eaters and then get them to commit suicide.

11:49 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​Rob- just because I didn’t mention the poppy fields in Afghanistan (and south east Asia, were we also had a military intervention) that I don’t consider them to be a part of the US issues. I can…

11:50 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#3
​Claire, I’m curious what you tell yourself the reason is for your banning on their channels

11:50 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​The interesting thing about the Anglo Saxon is that whatever they do to non-Anglo Saxons they end up doing it to their own people.

11:51 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​@SeekingGenuine enuine The lack of intellectual honesty and courage in feminised and infantilised men, of course. They can only survive in their echo chamber or play pen, if you prefer.

11:52 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​The trouble with having a religion that makes you believe in a lie is that it makes you lie to yourself and believe in your own propaganda.

11:53 AM
@Eolson-helper
#2
​I agree, there was super shady stuff with us in the poppy fields of Afghanistan and in the fields of Vietnam and Cambodia. And in South American as well. Our hands are not clean. And our appetites…

11:53 AM
@Eolson-helper
#2
​And addictions lead us into bad places.

11:54 AM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​however a bit "ironic" how opium production soared and reached record highs during the US military presence, supplying a massive portion of the global heroin market

11:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Most men are not interested in foreign policy because they are so infantilised they prefer to believe the official version because their female partners prefer the official version.

11:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​For an imperial nation, it is astounding how little interest the average American takes in US foreign policy. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

11:56 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​To be fair to Americans, when they try to take an interest in US foreign policy in the Middle East, they are invariably called antisemites and Nazis eg Tucker.

11:59 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I have been proposing a way for men of fighting age to protect themselves from being drafted into fighting and dying in neocon wars.

12:01 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I usually say I’m pedantic when attend to the literal meanings of words, in a sassy way probably

12:06 PM
@βρεττς
​​Have covered masculinity yet?

12:11 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​Claire doesn’t practice OSK. She can’t. It’s a system designed to control people for the air of government. Not a worldview

12:18 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​Long live DEI 🙏

12:19 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​But I’m unsure if DEI is doing what they think they are doing

12:20 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#1
​My company had “Sensitivity training” and it was teaching me to simply “not go there”….which is promoting non-sensitivity

12:25 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​I’m so tempted to hop on but I can’t go from avoiding slip consumption to contributing to slop creation

12:30 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@VanWeasley-e8s Did I say anything about Scott's wife? I really don't remember!

12:31 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@teestrypzSOG You will be crying out for SK soon.

12:31 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​DEI is intersectional feminism.

12:33 PM
@βρεττς
​​Claire, you really don’t remember having the whole homewrecker conversation. Your Hilarious in your big innocence.

12:33 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Jacob Faturechi was talking about atheists having their own theology. I should stream about that.

12:34 PM
@βρεττς
​​Fake innocence

12:34 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​What did I say about Scott's wife, Brett? I suppose it is in theory possible that I can sleep post in people's live streams and have no memory of it afterwards.

12:34 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Probably

12:35 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Although, maybe it was Rob

12:35 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I remember Rob doing it but Scott was looking for an excuse to block me anyway.

12:36 PM
@βρεττς
​#3
​There’s always an excuse to block you, however. Rob is a harder decision because sometimes he’s rational.

12:37 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​Brett getting the whip out

12:37 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​What have I said that is untrue or illogical, Brett?

12:38 PM
@WhiteStoneName
​​Never inconsistent...

12:38 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Your understanding of Christianity is untrue. Because you have a logic frame that is scientific.

12:38 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​He said you're irrational Claire, not untrue or illogical

12:38 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​If I had been allowed to continue my conversation with Chris, I would be talking about who and what should be the supreme morality.

12:39 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@MarcInTbilisi To be irrational is to be illogical.

12:40 PM
@WhiteStoneName
​​Rationality > Rationalism. To be rational is to want to know what you don't know and see what you don't see. ie. humble, open to revelation

12:41 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​from ratio @WhiteStoneName , to find a balance?

12:41 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism No? Im American, live in Mongolia

12:42 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@diamonddaveyt How are things in Mongolia?

12:42 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​What brings you to Mongolia?

12:42 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​My wife lol

12:42 PM
@WhiteStoneName
​​idk, Marc. I feel like it's even more complex/simple than balance. Justice is more like forgiveness than scales.

12:42 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@diamonddaveyt So your wife is Mongolian?

12:42 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism Very chill.

12:42 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism Yep.

12:42 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Luke do you really believe that?

12:43 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​I was at college with a Mongolian women, damn she was beautiful.

12:43 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@diamonddaveyt Is your wife a Tibetan Buddhist?

12:43 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​Mongolia is a lot slower paced than other countries Ive lived in, but its pretty solid. Prob going to get citizenship after PR is finalized

12:44 PM
@WhiteStoneName
​​About forgiveness? Yes.

12:44 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​In England justice has a blindfold & scales.

12:44 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism Shes more secular, her family is a mix of Tibetan Buddhist and Tengrinist (Mongolian Shamanism)

12:44 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​About Justice

12:44 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​I guess some TLCers didn't get the homeroom memo, you dont have to believe your faith tradition because you will eventually learn it's a literary myth not historically literal

12:46 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​We are all being encouraged to be functionally atheist by our malign matriarchy shoving DEI down our throats.

12:46 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​So you think the natural world is less real?

12:46 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​If you don't believe in the afterlife, you are functionally atheist.

12:47 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Nobody here doesn’t believe in the afterlife Claire knock it off

12:47 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​"who cares about what is true, go to church because you will be surrounded by other people like you" - noble white lies

12:48 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​If Christians believe in the afterlife, they would cease and desist from their idolatry.

12:48 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​Don't know who said it but, atheists don't exist.

12:48 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​@MarcInTbilisi Sorry, missed your comments. Yeah I like living here. Prefer it to the US in many ways.

12:48 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​So then how do you Square us not believing it idolatry

12:49 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Christians don't care that Christianity is idolatry because they don't think God exists to punish anyone for anything.

12:49 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Dennis Miller

12:49 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​"what is highest and how to get there" = circumabulating the hyperobject cube of whiteness

12:50 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​caucasity strikes again

12:51 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Because you think we believe Jesus forgives us for our sins because of what he did you think we don’t believe anyone to be punished. You know we believe God will punish. you use Christianity

12:51 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​folks, don't fear the reaper

12:51 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Shoulderserf had the decency to admit this.

12:51 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​you can't even define Christ

12:51 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​This a Christian channel?

12:52 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Brett, please try to take remedial English lessons.

12:52 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​No

12:52 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​ask Ups for proof

12:52 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@diamonddaveyt How did you find this channel?

12:52 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Lots of Christians tho

12:52 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism It was hosted under the live section of Youtube

12:52 PM
@diamonddaveyt
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism I tend to float around whatever pops up there

12:52 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​Hey Brett, Claire threw that insult at me recently. It got her banned from my substack.

12:53 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​I don’t wanna take the time to write perfect sentences. I just use speech to text. I know you’re a big keyboard Nazi knock yourself out.

12:53 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@diamonddaveyt Please check out my channel and search Secular Koranism.

12:53 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​It is funny how you’re in the room and not in the room all at the same time. I think that’s probably how you live your life. But I’ll keep praying for you Claire.

12:54 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​But we all know your game. You’ll just record this in a rant about it on your channel.

12:55 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​What exactly is it that you pray for when you pray for me, Brett? I just pray you lot will one day heed your moral imperative and use facts and logic to solve problems.

12:56 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​If PVK said it, it must be "true"

12:57 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​The point I would have gone on to make had the conversation between Chris and I been allowed to continue would be POLITICAL AND MORAL THEOLOGY.

12:57 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Truth is rooted in Christ

12:57 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​The Greek concept of truth (aletheia) means "un-concealment" or disclosure, whereas the Latin concept (veritas) relates to correctness, exactness, and moral/legal accuracy.

12:57 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​DEI is designed to divide and rule the cattle.

12:58 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​Martin Heidegger revived the concept of aletheia

12:58 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Is it called a tall tale to be an alliteration like short story? Which came first?

12:59 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​You should take it as a compliment that I’m /dissapointed. I always knew we’re all Cooked

1:00 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​Oh wait, she’s a girl…we think

1:00 PM
@WhiteStoneName
​​Yeah, Heidegger is much closer to my thoughts on truth.

1:00 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​ok, I'm now counting 3 in TLC who don't believe in God's love.

1:01 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#2
​Heidegger is a heap of hooey.

1:01 PM
@WhiteStoneName
​​Idk, I'm still doubtful or open to the idea that the combustion engine did more damage to humanity than AI will. Idk. My mental jury is out.

1:01 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​see, we can agree Claire

1:02 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#1
​PVK is going to squeeze as much out of his Calvinism while ignoring the truth. The historian in him should allow him to understand all the points I am making which will not be acknowledging.

1:03 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​Marc said “Tayo, Bee and Claire do not believe in God’s love”…pass it on

1:03 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​The unconcealment motive is gnostic

1:04 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​y'all said it, I'm simply repeating.

1:04 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​I’m talking about capital T truth. Not propositional truth.

1:04 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#1
​Arday could have been murdered by the security services to further divide and rule the cattle.

1:04 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​I spent 7 years in Cambridge, very left wing.

1:05 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​I would’ve kicked you off already Claire. But I don’t think Chris knows you’re motives.

1:05 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Now some white female has killed herself after being subject to a disciplinary hearing in a government department.

1:05 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​damn it Claire, that's twice we agree. Stop making a habit of it.

1:06 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​She speaks And it’s back to her agenda

1:07 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​killed themselves with 2 bullets in the head.

1:07 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​SK would solve everything. Why didn’t I think of that?

1:07 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​character of Paul was a Gnostic Stoic middle Platonist- ie Marcion's Pauline texts were prior to the Father's canonized versions that inserted Septuagint interpolations to fit the dogmatic doctrine

1:07 PM
@MarcInTbilisi
​​SK is binary. Only trinities work in practice.

1:08 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​A lot of assumptions there

1:08 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Rob, nobody’s talking about your academic learning. Somebody really screwed you up because they knew you hated the way the world was.

1:10 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​You’re speaking her language, Scott she has a solution she’ll tell you all about it

1:11 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Paul fought against gnostics. But you believe a different history.

1:12 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​Dr David Litwa’s book "Marcion: The Gospel of a Wholly Good God" (2025)

1:12 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Post modern

1:13 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​ie Challenging Heresiology

1:13 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Heresy with which worldview?

1:14 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​Restoring Early Christianity with Priority of Marcion’s Gospel

1:15 PM
@βρεττς
#1
​You can’t take the New Testament without taking the Old Testament Rob

1:15 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​ancient mysticism = ancient mystery rite traditions

1:16 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​im well aware of the 2nd century BCE Alexandrian production of the Greek Septuagint

1:17 PM
@βρεττς
#1
​So you believe everything we know about ancient biblical history has been corrupted and you’re not gonna believe it?

1:19 PM
@βρεττς
#1
​And then you have Lindsay Clancy. What do you do with that kind of evil?

1:20 PM
@βρεττς
#1
​Believe defined as having a firm persuasion of the truth based on evidence, testimony, or deductions, rather than personal knowledge.

1:21 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​Aristotle's persuasion is not synonymous with colonialism

1:21 PM
@βρεττς
#1
​I believe in the biblical evidence we have been given. Every time they turn over a spade it confirms the Bible. Have a good day, Rob.

1:21 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​claire saved the dawn

*********************************************************

29:00  CLAIRE KHAW joins. 

32:00  We need to know what our group stands for. 

34:00  When our beliefs are questioned in the culture war

36:00  Secular Koranism

37:00  Passing the buck

38:00  Dispute resolution

39:00  How civil wars start

40:00  Imperialism

41:00  Improving the government of the West

42:00  Theorising

43:00  DEI is a belief system. 

45:00  Thumb on the scale

Majorities and minorities

46:00  Good looking people

47:00  Republican meritocracy

48:00  Efficiency

Shareholders wanted  DEI?

50:00  Academia

51:00  Jason Arday as a token of diversity and DEI

Lowering educational standards to make more money is like selling Indulgences.

53:00  I deny saying anything about Scott's wife. 

1:30:00  Suicide

Chloe Moffat

1:32:00  Robin Williams
1:33:00  MAID
1:32:00  Suicide pods
1:34:00  Our ruling classes are nihilists.
1:35:00  Social pressure
1:36:00  Internal language of the group
Adulterous pastor
1:38:00  DEI is our new religion. 
1:39:00  "Social justice"
1:40:00  "Political Correctness gone mad!"
1:41:00  Change is accelerating. 
1:42:00  Suicide is forbidden in the Koran. 
1:43:00  When suicide was punished severely
1:45:00  Punished for using facts and logic

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEI is a belief system imposed by intersectionality

11:41 AM @OfficialSecularKoranism ​​@SeekingGenuine Do you think it is time to discuss Western masculinity on my channel? 11:43 AM @SeekingG...