Friday 5 June 2020

My position on Jews

I say Jews are the world's most ancient and powerful tribe. I also say they are the aristocracy of humanity, but that doesn't mean I think aristocrats are more moral than commoners, only that they are supposed to adhere to higher standards and will be punished more severely if they fail. I also say that Jewish privilege should not be available for unobservant Jews and for this reason have been struck off the Register of Jews that I propose. Registrars of this Register shall be rabbis. The Registry is for the purpose of protecting Jews and gentiles against each other. If Jews are suffering an identity crisis, then so will the rest of us.



I am saying if Jews were following their own principles, they would have to support Secular Koranism because according to their own beliefs, they are God's Chosen People, chosen to promote the Noahide laws amongst gentiles. Secular Koranism is more Noahide than Christianity because it is based on the Koran, and Jews already acknowledge that Islam is is the most Noahide of all the world religions.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-seven-noachide-laws

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caleb Maupin says believing in God is a revolutionary act 2:12:00

2:33:00 is when Caleb actually says this.