What a shame Rabbi Tatz did not give us a mini lecture on Avoda Zarah and how Jews are allowed to enter mosques but not churches which are places of abomination where idolatry is practised.
Perhaps next time Ollie sees the rabbi he might like to ask him some more questions that I can easily imagine him shying away from:
1) Is Christianity or Islam more in conformity with the Noahide laws?
2) Is it Kiddush Hashem to point out to the gentile when his laws fall below the minimum moral standards of the Noahide laws?
3) Is it Chilllul Hashem if all rabbis in World Jewry collectively shy away from their duty to the gentile?
4) Is globohomo Amalek? https://breslov.org/who-and-where-is-amalek-today/
5) Do Jews have a religious obligation to exterminate the Amalek?
6) If the gentile is now too degenerate to put two and two together, is it the duty of Jews to point out that if Christianity is kaput, they must now choose a religion capable of maintaining morality ie support marriage and family values to replace it or else suffer the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah AKA globohomo which is now worldwide?
7) Do Jews have a duty to commend Islam (which is in conformity with the Noahide laws) to the gentile while urging him to reject idolatrous Christianity (which is not)?
8) How likely is Hashem to punish Jews neglectful of their duty to the now hopelessly degenerate gentile?