Saturday 16 December 2023

5 reasons why Secular Koranism has not been a success

The reasons are as follows:

1.  The West is a degenerate matriarchy whose men are afraid of their immoral women.  

2.  Immoral women would hate and fear my proposal of treating unmarried parents as sex offenders.

3.  Immoral men who have sex with immoral women would also hate and fear my proposal of treating unmarried parents as sex offenders.  

4.  Since every bastard represents a trinity of sin, democratic politicians would fear to alienate the female voter whose votes political parties must obtain in order to win any election. 

5.  If most parents are unmarried parents, then democracy would have to be abolished for my proposal of a one-party theocracy to be implemented.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting views. Are there alternative explanations?
    Lots to unpack. Regarding your point 2, if I am an iimmoral woman by your definition (unbeknownst to me) why do you assime I Hate and fear your proposal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am assuming immoral women who are unmarried mothers would object to receiving 100 lashes per illegitimate offspring as 24:2 of the Koran prescribes.

      Delete
  2. I dont Hate or fear your proposal. These are emotional reactions you assume of me (and of others).my reaction to the proposal unmarried parents should be treated as “ “ is curiosity however I disagree with the proposal at face value

    ReplyDelete

Caleb Maupin says believing in God is a revolutionary act 2:12:00

2:33:00 is when Caleb actually says this.