Tuesday 29 May 2018

The tweet that resulted in Alison Chabloz having her employment contract terminated

Ambrosine Shitrit (Chetrit) managed to have me sacked, but it was only after she tried to have my 2015 Edinburgh Fringe show pulled – and after my quenelle response – that harassment and stalking of me was taken over by CAA.

CAA trolls Silverman and Applebaum together did everything they could to destroy any chance I had of performing, culminating in my 2016 Ed Fringe show being pulled and, finally, by way of the private prosecution against me brought by Falter.

All is on record, including details of events leading up to my sacking from the cruise ship. The Musicians Union did offer some modicum of assistance, but with the cruise company denying my right to data protection (“We have no record of any documents concerning you sent to the ship” – documents that were shown to me in the Captain’s office the same day I was sacked!), I stood very little chance of bringing a case against my German employer.

What punishment awaits on June 14th is anyone’s guess, but already this guilty verdict boils down to the plain fact that we, as native Britons, no longer have the right to express ourselves freely in our own land. Those wishing to further curtail this most fundamental of human rights do not hold dear British values. If they did, then they would not be working day and night to suppress voices of political dissidents. The very fact that these agents of a foreign state are so clearly and deliberately working against our long cherished values should be enough to worry even the most apathetic citizens.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/abusive-caa-approved-twitter-trolls-sparked-songs-of-the-shoah/
In his written judgment, District Judge Zani said that Chabloz “blames others for the fact that she lost an earlier job on a cruise ship”.

He wrote: “Having considered her evidence in some detail, this court considers that it is not unreasonable to infer that her actions may be driven by her as some form of revenge for the said loss of job.”

Chabloz told the JC that she was fired from her job with the Aida Cruises firm after her employers became aware of an anti-Israel tweet she had posted. She denied that it was antisemitic.

She added that three songs, for which she has been convicted, were “provoked” by her dismissal.

She has been jobless since 2014 when she was ordered off a cruise ship where she worked - and was forced to move into the home of her parents ... 
Chabloz, who went to school at Bredbury Comprehensive, in Stockport, was sacked by the German cruise company Aida when an activist complained about her anti-Semitism and left stranded in Germany when she was unable to board the ship.

A former friend Fiyaz Mughal, founder of anti-Islamophobia charity Tell MAMA, initially stood by her and offered her money to get home.


I asked Alison Chabloz about the tweet that resulted in the termination of her employment with AIDA Cruises.

Her response:

Shitrit sent one of my tweets to the cruise ship - I mocked her for saying that Israelis who wanted to go to a Nativity play needed to wear a gas mask because of Hamas 'terrorists'.

my tweet said:

This made me laugh: suddenly, Israeli Jews believe in Baby Jesus and the Nativity. Hallelujah, saved at last!

I was sacked for that one tweet.


Alison Chabloz explains what happened. 


What will Jews do to Alison Chabloz now? I dread to think. Surely they have heard of the principle of proportionality?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_for_an_eye#Judaism

No comments:

Post a Comment

The future of the West is cyborg, mad scientist, Terminator and Robocop, says Aleksandr Dugin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_(DC_Comics) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cyborg_superher...