Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Only reincarnation would make Christian Universalism fair


11:59 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Confucius said that way back in Ancient China. Check out Rectification of Names.

12:00 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​Words are ideas. Ideas need to be properly understood to be properly useful.

12:01 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​Careless words cost lives, the British used to say to each other in WW2.

12:01 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#1
​Words are portals that evoke ideas

12:01 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​When boundaries are blurred, rules are uncompromised and eventually words lose their meaning.

12:01 PM
@βρεττς
​#2
​Politipathic is Claire’s MO

12:02 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#1
​I like that word, Brett

12:02 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​I wonder if Chris would like to discuss Rob proposing to shun us from now on!

12:02 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#1
​He did tell me goodbye this morning 😭

12:03 PM
@βρεττς
​#2
​Politicomaniacal is clearly defined and unambiguous.

12:03 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#3
​There is no such word as politipathic.

12:03 PM
@βρεττς
​#2
​All words are violence to Rob.

12:04 PM
@βρεττς
​#2
​Oh, it is a word. Look it up with your AI bot.

12:04 PM
@βρεττς
​#2
​Possessed by an obsessive, irrational passion or fixation on political affairs.

12:04 PM
@Eolson-helper
​​OSK - Megan wanted to know what type of car you had if any.

12:05 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​Politicomania is a weapon word to hurt political activists.

12:05 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​I occasionally cycle.

12:06 PM
@Eolson-helper
​#3
​I thought you might have a black Mercedes Benz with a driver :)

12:06 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#1
​I know my fellow bikin babes

12:07 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Politics is unavoidable for social animals.

12:07 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@Eolson-helper Yes, with tinted glass just like a gangster!

12:08 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​I was hoping to discuss NORMIE.

12:08 PM
@Eolson-helper
​​OSK- hahaha you’re leading your gangsta life ;)

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​My keyboard is my weapon.

12:09 PM
@Eolson-helper
​​Normie is my crash word. I’m out (jk). But I do have to go to work.

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​The keyboard is mightier than the bomb. Or something like that.

12:09 PM
@βρεττς
​#2
​Your tongue is a pretty sharp weapon as well

12:10 PM
@βρεττς
​#2
​OSK the repellent that keeps Normie‘s away😉

12:10 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#3
​I just say what I mean in the fewest possible words. Live chat is my weapon of choice.

12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​My agenda is to make the normie politically active.

12:12 PM
@βρεττς
​#1
​How’s it going for you five years later?

12:13 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Everybody listen to my conversation with Michael Sartori.

12:13 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​People do say they know me from way back.

12:14 PM
@βρεττς
​#1
​Never a good reputation to be said you get around😉

12:14 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I implant ideas. They sink into the subconsciousness of the normie and emerge later as the original idea of the normie and then they become Claire Clones.

12:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I have a giant Google footprint, people used to say about me until Google reduced it.

12:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​The power of suggestion is potent indeed ....

12:16 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​You are all to think of me as the reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson ...

12:33 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​Christians shouldn’t be afraid. Period. But of course we are all afraid of something…

12:41 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​He doesn’t deny God’s punishment, right?

12:46 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​Claire, must punishment be eternal?

12:47 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​Good morning, Rod.

12:47 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#2
​Universal mulligan

12:48 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​70-80 mortal years to earn eternal bliss or damnation? Not my idea of a just or loving God. The key word being eternal.

12:49 PM
@roderickhare
​​Eternal Moral Pachinko Machine

12:50 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​Is it moral to do right without love of neighbor?

12:52 PM
@roderickhare
​​Some participants in the TLC remind me of the old Monty Python skit called the Argument Clinic. Man walks in and says "Good morning, I'd like to have an argument."

12:54 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​LOl, Rod. We all have our triggers. Christian Universalism appears to be mine this morning.

12:54 PM
@roderickhare
​​Conversation in search of an argument.

12:57 PM
@roderickhare
​​I love the state of awe. Walking into Notre Dame for the first time for example.

12:59 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​#3
​Awe is awesome. I seek out awe. It strengthens my belief in the Almighty.

1:00 PM
@roderickhare
​​@stefaniecristos8514 I can see that.

1:02 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#1
​Is religion a delusion

1:03 PM
@roderickhare
​​@SeekingGenuine Now there's a question.

1:04 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#1
​Because to compare these phenomena in the way Claire is, we have to consider that question

1:05 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​#3
​Well, 🐝, it’s not provable.

1:07 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​#1
​Religion for me feels like a means to community, and community is the support and flourishing of the salvation of each other, and so to be in community there is a level of complying with dilusions

1:08 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​#2
​Might be time for another conversation, Claire


51:00  Portable Medical Records
54:00  Pharmacology v Pharmacy
55:00  Chinese youth unemployment
56:00  Loss of apprenticeships 
57:00  Independent tradesmen

58:00  Essential services
59:00  Career choices based on aptitude
1:00:00  Bailiffs and bodygards
Titchy policewomen
1:01:00  All female fire brigade and all-female police force
1:02:00  Nietzsche
1:03:00  Using religion to exclude corrupt politicians
1:04:00  Calling out hypocrites
1:06:00  Secular heretical Jews are in higher standing than observant Jews. 
1:07:00  Separating the true believer from the free rider
1:08:00  Principles are to die for. 
1:09:00  The difference between mortal and venial sins

Cheap grace

1:10:00  Christian Universalism and Substitutionary Atonement

1:11:00  A logical God

1:12:00  Bart Ehrman

1:13:00  Christian Universalism was declared a heresy in the 6th century in 553.

1:15:00  13 Principles of Judaism
1:16:00  Reincarnation
1:17:00  Re-sits in the Examination of Knowing the Difference Between Good and Evil in Theory and in Practice
1:19:00  Morality is not being guilty of mortal sins.

1:21:00  Hebrews 9:27

1:24:00  Eternal Bliss v Eternal Torment

1:26:00  Grade Retention

1:28:00  Truth, Logic and Morality

1:30:00  The definition of a sexual offence

1:31:00  Scott's problems at work

DEI is an unofficial religion. 

1:34:00  Averson therapy

1:35:00  Marriage 

1:37:00  Religion protects our identity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only reincarnation would make Christian Universalism fair

11:59 AM @OfficialSecularKoranism ​​Confucius said that way back in Ancient China. Check out Rectification of Names. 12:00 PM @OfficialSecul...