Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Sticking up for Scott


will this ne another stream that PVK enables angry white alcoholics to ferment violent rhetoric?

10:52 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​We can talk about the stuff he talked about.

10:52 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Coward.

10:52 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Too scared to let me on.

10:53 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Yeah, kick me, coward.

10:53 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​You've just said you're not going to have it.

10:53 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I make accusations that you cannot deny, coward.

10:54 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​So what did Scott talk about?

10:54 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I am backstage for you to do a soundcheck.

10:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​We can discuss THE TOPICS Scott discussed.

10:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Instead of mumbling and muttering about nothing.

10:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Nobody was hurt, Scott.

10:56 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Put it back up, Scott. It wasn't that bad.

10:56 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​In the fight against the darkness there are often casualties

10:57 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Scott and the others need to clarify what they mean when they talk about dying.

10:58 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Artisan-Artifacts Scott is not a supercilious British bastard.

10:59 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​What do you think he means by death, Claire?

10:59 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
​​No that’s my job

11:00 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​TLC is as toxic as the matriarchy.

11:00 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Any relationship can turn toxic, Rob. How’s your day going?

11:00 AM
@chrishoward8473
​​@Artisan-Artifacts so... you demand equal outcomes for everyone

11:00 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@SeekingGenuine Even Grim asked him what he meant and told him to watch it.

11:01 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Seemed necessary

11:02 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#3
​I am not criticising Scott's behaviour. In fact, I want him on my channel sober and sane. He always makes more sense when he talks to me!

11:03 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Scott has fallen into bad company because he is associating with a bunch of inarticulate goofballs. His frustration is palpable.

11:04 AM
@βρεττς
​​You’re just ridiculous. To compare Nathan is absolute insanity.

11:04 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​What behavior and patterns are you criticizing, Rob? Happy to think on it with you

11:04 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I had an unexpectedly rewarding conversation with Michael Sartori.

11:05 AM
@βρεττς
​​Yes it was good Claire

11:05 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Thank you, Brett.

11:05 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Yeah, Claire? What did you discuss?

11:05 AM
@βρεττς
​​No he wasn’t

11:06 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Holiest of cheese

11:06 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@SeekingGenuine Meaning Crisis, Nietzsche, the matriarchy, Kant, marriage

11:07 AM
@βρεττς
​​Yes people can take things the wrong way

11:07 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I actually changed the title.

11:07 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Nice Claire! Is it on your channel?

11:07 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@SeekingGenuine Yes.

11:07 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​The convo between Scott and MDP was a reflection of every convo I’ve had with my parents about my suffering

11:08 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I’ll check it out, Claire

11:08 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Michael was saying Christians shouldn't be scared of reading Nietzsche which gives me the perfect launching pad for saying they shouldn't be afraid of reading the Koran.

11:09 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Spiritual warfare is necessarily violent

11:10 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​GM, did I miss a fight?

11:10 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Artisan-Artifacts I would advise Scott to be very clear about what he meant by dying. Actually, a dayan said something similar about gay marriage and transgenderism.

11:10 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Fight against darkness 🚀🚀🚀🚀

11:11 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Almost always, Chad

11:11 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​I met Michael S and he is a high quality individual

11:11 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​For you alone are the holy one, you alone are the lord, you alone are the most high Jesus Christ

11:12 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@SeekingGenuine Spiritual battle is spiritual battle. Military warfare is military warfare. People who refuse to listen to reason are provoking violence.

11:12 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I don’t disagree with you, Claire 💯

11:13 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Dumb people who abuse their power and make it very clear to you that they will never listen to reason however good the arguments provoke violence, geddit, @Eolson-helper?

11:13 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I’m sure there is fear, I’ll be praying Scott

11:16 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Eolson-helper You and people of your ilk are provoking violence by refusing to listen to reason and avoiding conversations and keeping me backstage.

11:17 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Being aligned and integrated is a big part of the process too, Scott so good for you. The struggle is that this type of alignment in truth can often it lead you away from comfort, which is terrifying

11:17 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Eolson-helper If you have lost the argument and cannot win the argument however much you and the people of your ilk confer with each other, then accept that you have lost the argument and concede.

11:19 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Eolson-helper You already understand the arguments and you know you cannot win it. You're not really that stupid. That's why you won't let me speak.

11:19 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Amen 🙏

11:21 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​🙏 for peace and reconciliation in Scott’s heart.

11:26 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#3
​The I don’t remember is tied to her unwillingness to answer his question on summary

11:26 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#3
​Toodles

11:27 AM
@Artisan-Artifacts
​​I pray that TLCers would get some professional help for their psychological issues before they hurt themselves or others. I shall not associate with yall any longer, it's obvious this is a toxic cult

11:29 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Claire has made it personal after criticizing personal 🤔

11:31 AM
@Artisan-Artifacts
​​bee, I wish you well, sister. I shall no longer participate here anymore, just know I really appreciate you and wish you well in all endeavors.

11:32 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
​​Rob, what was the final,straw?

11:32 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I understand and appreciate you, Rob and want what’s best for you 🙏 praying for us all

11:33 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Blessings Olson

11:33 AM
@Artisan-Artifacts
​​stef, I was remaining hopeful for some folks around here but it's obvious TLCers have lost their minds and spewing hate and violent rhetoric

11:34 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​What happened? I don’t want to associate with that either…

11:34 AM
@Artisan-Artifacts
​​I wish you well stef and bee


39:00  CLAIRE  KHAW joins to discuss Scott's topics.

41:00  US foreign policy

42:00  TLC men being willfully blind and behaving like extremist normies.

43:00  Luke Thompson jokes about not answering emails on Christian Universalism as well as confessing to posting and ghosting.

Olson accuses me of not being able to summarise his positions on various matters in "a good and coherent manner". 

47:00  The frustration of having the subject changed when people talk about non-normie subjects

48:00  Opportunity cost and political economy

49:00  Neocon

50:00  Liberal interventionism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reincarnation is grade retention in Moral Education

  https://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2026/09/sticking-up-for-scott.html 4:00  Even atheist men must say they are prepared to die for ...