Monday 24 February 2020

When I bumped into the Archbishop of Canterbury wearing a blue red and white checked shirt on the London Underground



Really, the quickest way to destroy the very foundation of Christianity is for me to ask the Archbishop of Canterbury a few pointed questions. I suppose it is just too much to expect him join me in a stream on my YouTube channel. He is the most important Christian leader in English-speaking Christendom and I once saw him on the London Underground wearing the checked shirt below. His friends, family and in particular his wife should be able to confirm this.

I intend to ask him about the Trinity, and by that I mean the requirement for Christians to worship an executed revolutionary as the co-equal of the supreme and eternal Abrahamic God or else be regarded as heretics. It is not enough to say Christ is divine, you have to affirm his co-equal status with God and the Holy Spirit. If there were any justice in the world, I would already have my own talk show called THE GRAND INQUISITRIX and this would have been scheduled years ago.

https://savilerowco.com/white-blue-red-poplin-check-classic-fit-button-down-casual-shirt-1275reb

I would be asking him questions about https://www.gotquestions.org/abolish-fulfill-law.html?fbclid=IwAR0rqqyZFAoDza0xyPh_yYTFfmRpa_Tny0Cye6WoI0PLhZdCSuIPapPyKok and the Sermon on the Mount. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr Mariche, psychologist and historian on the Caliphate and Empire

1:00  Reaching a logical conclusion 2:00  In our post-truth society, people will still make a decision not because it is the right thing to ...