Wednesday 16 November 2022

Rationalism allows God to be deduced but empiricism can never reveal God

You are much less likely to go wrong if you always use deductive reasoning than if you always use inductive reasoning.

Examples: 

"I don't know for sure that I will die if I jump off the tall building, so I will, just to see what happens, and call it empiricism."

"I can deduce that God exists because something must have caused the Big Bang that both theists and atheists are agreed on." 

I can deduce that those who refuse to make their minds up about the existence of God will continue to suffer bad government but be too stupid and scared to do anything about it. They will keep pretending not to understand what I am saying but sometimes give themselves away when they say what I propose will never be implemented. In their fear and cowardice, they have already assumed failure, confusing what is popular with what is feasible, confusing what is likely to happen with what is right in principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why are Feminists angry? Marriageability classes ep 6

4:00  Having to repeat oneself 6:00  If you hear something repeated often enough, you will believe it to be true. https://corpus.quran.com/t...