Wednesday 9 November 2022

Could I be a Process Server to Jews, Christians and Muslims?

I have to stand my ground and deliver my message where I am. If Muhammad was the final Messenger of God, perhaps I am some kind of Process Server to Christians and Post-Christians in the West as well as to Jews and Muslims who have not done what they were supposed to do. 

Unfortunately, the lights are on but nobody's in.

I can hear dogs barking and children playing though, but it does not appear that there is a responsible adult in charge.

If only people in a position to help me would just do what I ask. It is not like I am asking them to climb Mount Everest or anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussing the definition of patriarchy and matriarchy and their different styles of parenting from 41:00

41:00  CLAIRE KHAW joins. Luke Ford and I disagree about the meaning of patriarchy and matriarchy. Patriarchy is a society prioritising the ...