Wednesday 5 July 2023

My YouTube content determined to be "interfering with democratic processes"

Hi there,

Thanks for waiting.

After checking  consulting with our internal team, they  have reviewed the channel and determined that it is in violation of our Community Guidelines.

YouTube does not allow certain types of misleading or deceptive content that pose serious risk of egregious harm. This includes certain types of misinformation that can cause real-world harm, like certain types of technically manipulated content, and content interfering with democratic processes.

Upon review, we have determined that the channel in question is violative of our Misinformation policies. It may take some time for video search results and thumbnail images to disappear from the site. Please be assured that the content has been removed. Yon can find more information in this article.

You don't need to reply to this email; don't worry. Feel free to contact me for any additional clarification.

Best regards,
Luis A.
30 June 2023


MY RESPONSE

I do not see how I am guilty of "misleading or deceptive content that pose a serious risk of egregious harm" or that I am guilty of "misinformation that can cause real world harm". Nor have I ever used any "technically manipulated content or content interfering with democratic processes".  

You have provided no evidence of any video I have produced that is guilty of any of the above and I want it on record that I deny all your accusations for which you have not supported with any evidence. 

8 July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caleb Maupin says believing in God is a revolutionary act 2:12:00

2:33:00 is when Caleb actually says this.