Saturday, 1 August 2026

Are Christians pretending gay marriage does not matter one way or the other?


1:01:47
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I suspect PVK of voting to accept gay marriage. Does anyone know for sure?

1:02:28
@Jzepp
​​I don’t care how he votes.

1:03:01
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@Jzepp Because you support gay marriage?

1:03:29
@Jzepp
​​Why do you care?

1:05:05
@Jzepp
​​I really like PVK. His politics won’t change that.

1:06:05
@Jzepp
​​Pick reality apart and be left with nothing but useless parts.

1:07:07
@Jzepp
​​What does that have to do with PVK. Are you assuming his race determines something about him? What does that sound like?

1:10:28
@Jzepp
​​So you are citing Dutch history and applying it to PVK?

1:10:37
@Jzepp
​​Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are Christians pretending gay marriage does not matter one way or the other?

1:01:47 @OfficialSecularKoranism ​​I suspect PVK of voting to accept gay marriage. Does anyone know for sure? 1:02:28 @Jzepp ​​I don’t care ...