Saturday, 29 August 2026

Chris Howard discusses being featured on PVK video with me talking about dispute resolution


12:36 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Listening to my own voice as a Macbeth witch was so traumatising I had to stop listening immediately.

12:38 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Men are drilled so that they can do their military preparations in their sleep. That is the purpose of having convictions.

12:39 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Ooh! A compliment from Tunji!

From 28:00  

12:40 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@VanWeasley-e8s Slavery is the solution to labour problem of the West. In fact, it is the only way to make the welfare claiming Heritage American a desirable employee again.

12:41 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#3
​SK actually has a humane and I hope effective programme of harnessing the domestic labour force. It is after all the most effective system of workfare.

12:42 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@VanWeasley-e8s What has PVK been saying? He was saying something about Muslims hunting down Dutch Calvinists, apparently.

12:44 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I watched that. I was saying religion is a form of dispute resolution, but because I said it, everyone ignores it.

12:45 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​PVK has the agenda of keeping people together, but for what purpose?

12:47 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Maybe you do want to kick some people out of your group or at least call them out and give a proper reason other than you not liking them.

12:48 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Society needs to be a patriarchy to keep immigrants out. It really is as simple as that. Voting won't help because Washington has already warned against political parties.

12:49 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Cofnas only got away with it because he is American, and Jewish.

12:50 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#1
​Race cannot be your religion. "White history" has shown that in spades. I guess I could stream about that. Christianity has utterly failed white people and their institutions.

12:59 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Nietzsche read the Koran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris Howard discusses being featured on PVK video with me talking about dispute resolution

12:36 PM @OfficialSecularKoranism ​​Listening to my own voice as a Macbeth witch was so traumatising I had to stop listening immediately. 12...