Paul Vanderklay from 1:01:00:
That goes back to Chris Howard that they will not be budged.Why? Because you think so? Well, let's say you kick out the slats of their axiom. They look at that. they can anticipate that and they're like, "No, what is it costing me to believe in the Noah's Ark story that I saw in a Bible story book if all kinds of other good wellness is connected to that and it's keeping my worldview whole so that I go to work every day. I'm faithful to my wife. I support my church. I have the esteem of the other people in my church. You want me to throw this away because you've you know you've got some theory about the Black Sea perhaps or you don't believe it's a global flood or the Epic of Gilgamesh has said so. I see this as confirmation and you see this as an alternative story. Why should I buy your alternative story?This isn't this isn't an argument in favor of my version of Christianity. it's exactly the same if a Dutch Calvinist missionary comes up to a Muslim and he's saying, "Yeah, what? I'm going to become a Christian now and go back to my country and be hunted down if I tell anybody about it?" I'm not sure I want to go on your train because of your so-called rationality. It isn't reasonable for the rest of my life."Now, that doesn't mean, of course, that there aren't many people who are beloved by their own religious tradition who say, "I I risked everything for the truth." And and it also doesn't say that you know that truth is relative. It's just saying that you have to understand people within all of these aspects of their lives and there are various motivations by which they do all kinds of things.
I think people are having trouble understanding that SK USA is not a belief system. If it were a belief system, it would require people who support it to believe in a particular narrative, but SK USA uncompromisingly supports the First Amendment with 2:256. This means it is never intended to be anything other than a legal system. Claiming that it is a belief system would make it an established religion thereby infringing the First Amendment, which is something to be avoided if SK is to be SK USA.
American Christians are still Christian because they believe it is the most powerful religious group in the world and the reason why Christians acquired three global empires, but they are functionally atheist making them easy to bribe and threaten. Perhaps that is how the powers that be want them.
The concerns here expressed are worldly, and nothing to do with how you will account for yourself with God were there to be an afterlife in which you discover that Jesus is not God.
This is the last thing on their minds. I doubt Christians are even able to imagine themselves in such a situation, so bone-deep is their atheism.
You do not believe in God if you do not believe in the afterlife.
The whole point of believing in God is to make it logical to believe that good will be rewarded and evil punished in this life and the next because God exists and has the power to do such things.
It is not enough to worship Jesus (which is any case idolatry according to Jews and Muslims), you must believe that a morally perfect and absolutely omnipotent God exists to reward good and punish evil so that you believe that whatever good you do will be rewarded and whatever evil your enemies commit against you will be properly punished.
That is the whole point of the Abrahamic God if you believe He was created by Man to assist him in his government and politics.
And if you believe God actually exists, then you had to be mindful of any mortal sins you commit that might make you Hell-bound, hadn't you? Idolatry is a mortal sin. This is because if you worship a deity other than the one who forbade idolatry and blasphemy, you are committing a mortal sin.
And if you don't believe in any of that sort of thing, then you are in fact atheist.
2:00 MONOLOGUE begins.
5:00 Chris Howard
9:00 The fear of discussing Christianity properly
10:00 Personal identity is linked to the principles we hold and the objective we have.
11:00 I care about Christianity more than Christians care about their theological principles.
12:00 The moral infection of idolatry
13:00 I am testing SK USA to destruction.
14:00 Christians ignoring facts and logic.
Christians lack a dispute resolution process.
15:00 PVK refuses to condemn never married mothers.
16:00 Culture wars
17:00 Washington's farewell speech
Slavery and prostitution
18:00 Taking God literally
Is there anyone in charge of America?
19:00 Driver is dead or asleep at the wheel.
20:00 Speed - the movie
It is impossible to wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.
21:00 Muslims in TLC
22:00 PVK: What's in it for me?
23:00 Will TLC hunt down PVK from entertaining SK USA?
Is pretending to be Christian doing Americans any good?
24:00 What would happen if most Americans Christians became Catholic? Would they magically get better government? What about Episcopalian? Why would Americans be loyal to the British monarch who is Supreme Governor of the Church of England? Why would Americans become Orthodox Christians when Orthodox Christianity no longer even has an Orthodox Christian monarch whose divine right they are supposed to defend?
I am proposing the reconstituting the American constitution.
25:00 The American Republic was built on Islamic foundations.
26:00 The Greater Jihad is the struggle with oneself.
28:00 Islam is absolutely logical.
Jews cannot prove that the Torah is better than the Koran.
30:00 What is the current political orthodoxy of America?
No comments:
Post a Comment