Sunday, 30 August 2026

Peter Boghossian, Nathan Cofnas and justice delayed


11:44 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​Claire says it’s the unofficial religion of America

11:50 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​Not a fan of Peter P.

11:58 AM
@Jzepp
#2
​Peter B interviewed PVK at some point.

12:00 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Islam is absolutely logical.

12:01 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
​The five world religions are for social engineering patriarchy. You have more of a chance of solving problems with facts and logic if you are a patriarchy.

12:01 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
​Matriarchy is a society of immoral men submitting to immoral women.

12:05 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
​Fascism is a desire for national unity.

12:05 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#2
​What does PB say about Islam?

12:05 PM
@Jzepp
#2
​Whenever people are too focused on urgency, I feel like I’m being sold something. “This deal will expire!”

12:05 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
​The power of suggestion is powerful and insidious.

12:09 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Peter Boghossian characterizes radical Islam and Islamism as presenting a unique challenge to Western civilization and liberal democracy.

12:10 PM
@Jzepp
#3
​Where do I stand in this story is such a good way to read Bible stories. If we are honest, we are not always the hero!

12:10 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​I must introduce myself to Peter Boghossian.

12:11 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​Olson should support sharia USA.

12:11 PM
@Jzepp
#1
​You should definitely speak with Peter Boghossian @OOOTLAM. I would watch that conversation!

12:12 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​It is so obvious that so many problems Americans mention could be solved by sharia, but their bone deep Islamophobia prevents them from entertaining this idea.

12:12 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​@Jzepp I am pretty sure I have already tried and he just ignored me.

12:13 PM
@Jzepp
#1
​I think it may be Americans devotion to freedom that is the bigger reason the avoid sharia.

12:13 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
​We want the rule of law, not vigilantism.

12:14 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
​@Jzepp Too much freedom leads right back to to the law of the jungle.

12:18 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
​I have just sent Peter Boghossian a message. He happens to be reaching out to American Muslims too.

12:18 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
​There is already Secular Koranism for justice.

12:19 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
​What does Ian think of the Noahide laws?

12:21 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
​@VanWeasley-e8s My objective is to get rabbis to rank the four gentile religions according to their conformity with the Noahide laws so Christians get the hint.

12:22 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
​@chrishoward8473 America no longer upholds the Noahide law forbidding theft.

12:23 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
​We should expect to be punished by God if we break His laws.

12:24 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​Justice must not only be done, it must be seen to be done.

12:26 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​@chrishoward8473 The Culture War prevents Americans agreeing on the principles of justice because the matriarchy promotes social justice.

12:28 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​@chrishoward8473 There is a certain reticence in discussing Lindsay Clancy

12:28 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​The patriarchy and matriarchy would have different ideas of justice.

12:29 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​Dr. King stated in his Letter from Birmingham Jail that white moderates were a major stumbling block for the civil rights movement because they prioritized order and should be patient for justice ⚖

12:29 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​Moral men and moral women should have no disagreement on matters of morality. Are there no moral men and moral women now?

12:30 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​There are no moral philosophers interested in discussing morality, are there?

12:31 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​I dont think most bigots even know when, where, how or why modern concept of "race" emerged

12:31 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​Can race be your religion?

12:32 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​It is so obvious that race cannot be your religion if you study the history of White People.

12:32 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​dont choke on your karma in the middle of the night

12:33 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​Even the most rabid racists would have to admit that not all white people support racism.

12:34 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​@VanWeasley-e8s Bigots are basically people who only understand what they see and are not adept at abstract thinking.

12:35 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​Cofnas will never be able to prove his "scientific racism".

12:36 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​All empires are by definition civic nationalist. America is an empire.

12:36 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​claire, exactly 💯, and TLC is a safe space for their bigotry to fester like gangrene

12:36 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​Of course it is true that justice delayed is justice denied.

12:38 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​They can't win any argument though. They can only withhold their cooperation.

12:39 PM
@OOOTLAM
#1
​The fact that they won't have an honest and rational discussion about anything is evidence that they already know they cannot win.

12:42 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​I dealt with PVK saying he was ignoring facts and logic because he thought Christianity is enough for him and other Christians in my stream entitled IS PRETENDING TO BE CHRISTIAN HELPING AMERICANS?

12:43 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​@VanWeasley-e8s We can only work with the available human resources.

12:45 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​There is a verse in the Koran that says God will not change the lot of those who do not change what is in their hearts.

12:46 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​"Is pretending to be Christian doing Americans any good?" is the title.

12:47 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​Christians are politically inert because they think praying to Jesus is going to protect them.

12:48 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​"Justice delayed is justice denied" is people complaining about the law's delay.

12:49 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​Even if you believe in God, you should still support a fair and efficient legal system.

12:50 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​@VanWeasley-e8s I don't think people here are that low IQ, are they? I have however noticed that graduates of Bible College are not the brightest bulb in the box.

12:52 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​I have been trying to explain why the Western ruling classes are corrupt and incompetent, atheists and nihilists.

12:54 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​There is in theory a better system but no one will ask the obvious next question.

12:56 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​I think PVK was saying in 1:01:00 on his video on WHY RELIGIONS WORK that he was expecting to be hunted down by TLC if he was anything other than a Calvinist.

12:56 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​I think making themselves believe Jesus is God causes low IQ.

12:57 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​@VanWeasley-e8s Did you listen to Mark Parker yesterday?

12:59 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​@VanWeasley-e8s I joined later.

1:00 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​They are just directing all their energy refusing to ask the obvious next question.

1:01 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​PVK gets what I am saying but is asking "What's in it for me?"

1:02 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​I join Mark Parker from 1:29:00

1:03 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​@VanWeasley-e8s It is easy to prove PVK is functionally atheist as Christians inevitably have to be to stay Christian.

1:04 PM
@OOOTLAM
​#1
​You can't really trust atheists pretending to be Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peter Boghossian, Nathan Cofnas and justice delayed

11:44 AM @Eolson-helper #1 ​Claire says it’s the unofficial religion of America 11:50 AM @Eolson-helper #1 ​Not a fan of Peter P. 11:58 AM @...